Dubai cosmetic surgery has been committed for more than a decade to provide the latest techniques and developments in the field of plastic surgery and hair transplantation. After the tremendous success of Dubai Clinic, and due to the tremendous increase in demand for hair transplantation in Dubai, we expanded our business very quickly over the past two years, opening another clinic in Dubai Healthcare City.
We also have two hair transplant clinics in Abu Dhabi. We will open the first international hair transplant clinic in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh.
before and after
Hair transplantation is a cosmetic procedure but it does not have a fixed cost. The cost of hair transplantation in Dubai varies greatly from person to person, depending on various factors. These include:
- How much baldness you need to cover
- Number of grafts needed
- Required hair density
- Hair transplant method used
- Experience and skills of the surgeon and performing the surgery
- The geographical location of the hair transplant clinic
The estimated average cost for a FUT hair transplant in Dubai is about 10 dirhams for a hair transplant and 15 dirhams for a FUE hair transplant in Dubai. However, the exact cost of the procedure can only be assessed after consulting in the clinic with one of our hair transplant experts.
Hair transplant doctors in Dubai cosmetic surgery,
Because we care about our patients. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal and that is why we have provided a team of the best names in the hair transplant industry.
FUT is the oldest hair restoration technique . The procedure involves removing a linear strip of skin from the back or either side of the scalp. This tape is also dissected under a microscope to obtain grafts to grow them.
FUE is a relatively new technique that does not involve cutting and suturing of the scalp. It rather uses a punch to extract each follicle individually. The diameter of the punch tool is less than 1mm, thus it allows creating extremely natural hair. The extracted grafts can be grown immediately or collected in saline.
Stem cell hair transplant
Stem Cells MethodAlso known as Direct Automated FUE, Stem Cell FUE works on the same principle as traditional FUE hair transplant. The main difference is that the FUE stem cell uses an automated punch tool to harvest the graft, and this allows extracting the donor grafts at the fastest possible speed. Besides, only part of the hair follicle is removed to the cultures and not the entire follicle. In this way, this modern technology allows for hair regeneration in the donor areas as well.
ACELL / PRP for hair loss
The ACELL / PRP technique for non-surgical hair loss is a recommended technique for people with significant hair thinning rather than hair patches. Women are the main beneficiaries because females experience a pattern of hair loss that causes hair thinning rather than male pattern baldness. Even men who experience the first signs of hair loss can benefit from treatment. It works by stopping and reversing the male reduction of follicles.
The results of hair transplantation are great. Where you get natural looking hair without fear of losing it in the future. As donor grafts get from anti-baldness areas, they do not shed even under the influence of dihydrotestosterone contrast. It usually takes about 3 to 4 months for the transplanted hair to start growing and about 8 months to a year from the procedure to reach its full length. You can trim, cut and style the transplanted hair as per your choice.
- Not to take blood thinners two weeks before surgery.
- Quit smoking 3 weeks before hair transplantation.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages during the last 3-5 days before surgery.
- Reducing caffeine intake.
- Fill out your prescriptions at least a week before your procedure.
Care after the operation
- Use cold compresses to manage post-operative bleeding, swelling and pain.
- Start taking prescription medications immediately after surgery
- Keep your head upright for 36 to 48 hours.
- Sleep with your head elevated at least 45 degrees.
- Do not wash your scalp for a few days after hair transplantation.
- Do not take blood thinners for another two weeks.
- Avoid smoking for 3 weeks after surgery.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine consumption for a few days after the procedure.
- It is not allowed to cut or scratch the scalp.
For more details about hair transplantation in Dubai, or to schedule a visit at our clinic, you can contact us. You can also book a free appointment by filling in the consultation form below.
رأسلنا على النموذج للحصول على الإستشارة المجانية
رأسلنا على النموذج للحصول على الإستشارة المجانيةتمويل 100% مع 0% فائدة